Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Long day back in the saddle...VICTORY!!!

Got into the office today at around 6:am didn't leave until after 11:pm. It's 1:am and I am still on this laptop working, lol. The girlfriend is right here next to me, she actually dictates our pace more than I do, gotta love a driven woman.

The last meeting of the night was a client of hers that was ready, and hungry to work. Completely blew away my expectations and I was so happy to be apart of helping that situation develop.

Attitude of gratitude right now in my mind. Big lesson, it's all about the number 4. That will be kind of an inside joke for the next month or so...hopefully I have access to a laptop for more than a month and can continue to post on all four of my blogs consistently.

It feels amazing to write again, I finally have some answers to things in my business life that had been unresolved and in many ways holding me back from moving forward. The last two weeks have seen those obstacles overcome.

The structure of my podcast, structure of my blogs, and what my immediate next steps are. These things have all been worked out and I could not be happier.

Big things this fall, "VICTORY!!!"
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment